I will let the food speak for itself (as this doesn't even begin to scratch the surface on their large menu):
- Near Ala Moana and yummy food!
- Good daily Happy Hour selections (twice a day); excellent value!
- Vast array of menu choices. Option to order Ala Carte, Omakase, Sashimi Sets.
- Always friendly and nice service.
- Option for outside or inside seating.
- On-line reservations available.
- Parking is not really convenient (Valet- $3 | Free street parking after 6p and on Sundays all-day but in a small, limited area). Though if you prefer more convenient access, visit the Waikiki branch instead (inside the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center).
- If you are a big eater, you will need to order a lot to get full.
- Atmosphere can be a bit loud when the restaurant is packed.
I highly recommend a visit!
Doraku Sushi Restaurant
1009 Kapiolani Blvd. Honolulu, HI, US 96814
(located right across from McKinley High School)
[Lunch] : Mon - Sun 11a - 4p
[Dinner]: Sun - Thur 4p - midnight
Fri - Sat 4p - 1:00a
HH: 4p- 6p | 9p- closing