We did a paid upgrade on the room (fountain view), so we could see the stunning Bellagio Fountain next door from the privacy of our own balcony on the 37th floor.
[THE NOT-SO GREAT]
I submitted a wordy review on Trip Advisor if you want to read it in full. We had slight problems with the lights not working shortly after checking it, but were able to get it fixed pretty fast.
To cut to the point, I'm going to highlight the "not-so-great" in picture form. You can decide for yourself why it wasn't perfect. (I know, what kind of crazy person takes precious vacation time away to snap pictures like they are documenting a crime scene. Apparently, I am that crazy person).
We loved the location and casino (9 out of 10 times really great cocktail service). We will consider Cosmo again on a future trip in hopes the maintenance and cleanliness will be improved.
[WHY I WOULD STAY AGAIN]
- Unbeatable Center Strip location and view (if you get a room with a Terrace Fountain view and up; though during summer or winter months maybe not the best idea since you won't be able to use it much).
- The Jet tub (double check the type of room you are looking into, the 1 Bed room has the Japanese-style tub).
- Shuttle bus stop at Valet that takes you direct to LAS (McCarran) Airport. It's a 25-seater bus provided by Bell Trans. $8 per person | cash only + tips extra .
- The shuttle does make a quick stop next door at Aria after you get on.
- There's now a designated UBER and LYFT pick-up area!
- Amazing selection of restaurants (a few examples below).
- Fast cocktail service.
A few photos of the property. There's lots of art scattered about. Some may argue the hotel has a young or hip-vibe since they have one of the most popular night clubs around, but people from all ages seem to enjoy the resort too. Drop by in person to see if you like it or not.
Now, if only they will give us a free wraparound suite. (I can dream, haha).
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
(Hotel and Casino).
3708 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
There's 2 towers:
Have you stayed at the COSMO? How did you like it?